#MuseumWeek: @museiincomune joins the global event dedicated to museums on Twitter
With its 93,000 followers, @museiincomune Twitter account - managed by Zètema Progetto Cultura on behalf of Roma Capitale Department of Culture and Tourism - Sovrintendenza Capitolina ai Beni Culturali - is the first Italian museum profile. An account that aims to represent the different aspects of Rome's Civic Museum Network, such as the Capitoline Museums, the oldest public museum in the world, the MACRO, Museum of Contemporary Art, the Ara Pacis Museum, Centrale Montemartini, Trajan's Market, for a total of 20 museums.
For this reason it was invited to participate to the second edition of #MuseumWeek, from Monday 23 through Sunday 30 March when museums from all over the world will have a chance to celebrate culture on Twitter.
7 days, 7 themes, 7 hashtags!
- #secretsMW on Monday 23 March: Museums and cultural establishments from all over the globe welcome you to their everyday world and introduce you to work behind the scenes… and perhaps a few well-kept secrets!
- #souvenirsMW on Tuesday 24 March: Share your souvenirs and memories of visits: photos, mugs, books, postcards, encounters and special moments!
- #architectureMW on Wednesday 25 March: Explore the history, architectural heritage, gardens and surroundings of museums.
- #inspirationMW on Thursday 26 March: Now it’s your turn to create and share for posterity! Art, science, history and ethnography are all around us.
- #familyMW on Friday 27 March: With the weekend almost here, prepare family visits or upcoming school trips with advice and tips from the museums themselves.
- #favMW on Saturday 28 March: Now the weekend has begun, share your special favourites (works, conferences, locations, etc.) in 140-character messages, videos, photos or Vines.
- #poseMW on Sunday 29 March: This last day of #MuseumWeek 2015 is all about creativity! Poses, memes or selfies… it’s up to you!
Follow us on:
Facebook Musei in Comune Roma